Saturday, October 4, 2008

October 4th

Just an update on this week...we finally have our first appointment!! It should be pretty amazing to finally see the little "bean". As far as myself, I have been feeling great! I just like sleeping a little more than normal. As far as Joe, he is doing well also. He does a wonderful job of helping around the house and taking care of me.
In the midst of excitement we did take some time to relax by enjoying the beautiful scenery that God blesses us with in the fall. We spent our Saturday touring through the hills and taking pictures of all the wonderful colors that fall brings. It is nice to spend a day relaxing and enjoying your surroundings. We hope your week is wonderful and pray that God is blessing you with each day!!

2 comments:

The Arendt's said...

Jess and Joe -- OK I am blog illiterate, so if I you are reading this twice - it's because I'm in my mid 40's. I shouldn't need to say more! Anyway, Congrats to both of you. This so exciting for your family. Jess you look great and have a wonderful glow.

Love Ann and Gary

Anonymous said...

Joe and Jess, we are soooooo happy for you that you are blessed with this pregnancy. Our prayers have been with you since you told us....more so now than in the past. That was such a "nice touch" with the shirts for the announcement. Any ways, CONGRATULATIONS on the new addition. Love you guys. Dad